Listing Presented by Tammy Antrobus with RE/MAX Orchard Country (250) 488-0804
MLS®#: 184810 $1,749,000 9504 ALDER STREET SUMMERLAND BC V0H 1Z2
Description: Commercial Property M2 zoning, .75 of acres, 6500 sq ft (130' x 50') prefab steel building which includes modular wall divisions and additional mezzanine space. 80% of the main building is currently occupied by a very well-established business (available for purchase). The remaining 20% (26' x 50') rental unit is currently tenanted. An additional 1,200 sq ft building is also tenanted. Fully fenced and secured. A plan for expansion has already been approved by the District of Summerland which does include the option for residential accommodations as well as more rental units. This property is ideally located in the James Lake Industrial area in Summerland. Ask listing representative for information package.
COMMERCIAL - I.C. & I.
I.C. & I.
SU Main Town
Lot Square Feet: